November 8, 2020
FairCom EDGE V3 Resource Kit now available
FairCom recently released version 3 of its solution for IoT and Industry 4.0: FairCom EDGE. It is packed with new features that increase flexibility for data management in edge-computing environments. FairCom EDGE (formerly known as the c-treeEDGE IoT Database) is now available in two offerings:
- FairCom EDGE IoT Database– Empowers developers with a fast, embedded transaction-controlled database that runs anywhere for use by applications on the edge near their data source.
- FairCom EDGE IIoT Hub – Enables integrators and OT engineers in automation to easily integrate systems in (IIoT) environments, with little to no code.
Below you will find links that go into detail about the benefits and features of FairCom EDGE V3, as well as everything you need to know to install and run FairCom EDGE.
If you have questions or would like to set up a demo, please don’t hesitate to contact us here or 1-800-234-8180.
Overviews, Fact Sheets and White Papers
- FairCom EDGE IoT Database home page
- FairCom EDGE IIoT Hub home page
- FairCom EDGE V3 Highlights Guide (PDF)
- FairCom EGE V3 Benefits and New Features
- FairCom’s high-performance NAV API on the edge – White Paper (HTML)
- FairCom EDGE V3 Features – Spec Sheet
- FairCom IoT Database Extension for ThingWorx Fact Sheet (PDF)
- To collect and manage data on the edge, not just any database will do – White Paper
- Data is the key in IT/OT convergence – White Paper
- FairCom Corporation Fact Sheet (PDF)
- OPC UA Tutorial
- ThingWorx Tutorial (AlwaysOn)
- ThingWorx Tutorial (MQTT)
- Node-RED Tutorial (MQTT)
- Node-RED Tutorial (native)
- MQTT Tutorial (Python)
- REST API Tutorial
- Windows IoT Tutorial
- Auto Aggregation, Timestamps, and Purging