Posted By: David Faust
FairCom is proud to launch a new series of whitepapers to keep you informed.
It’s no secret: For years FairCom has earned its reputation for best-in-the-business support by sharing the in-depth knowledge of the Support team and Developers with our customers. Now we have begun a project to distill some of that knowledge into one place:
The FairCom Whitepapers
Our goal is to help you, the developers and administrators who rely on FairCom products, to have access to the information you need to get your job done. The FairCom whitepapers offer in-depth discussions of selected topics to supplement the topics found in the FairCom knowledgebase.
Have an idea for a whitepaper that might be interesting? Send it to us at FairCom.
We will be adding to this library as time goes by. So keep checking in.
Whitepapers you may find interesting:
- Linux File System Performance and Safety Advisory
- End User Deployment Recommendations
- Caching and Data Integrity Recommendations
- c‑treeACE Data Compression
- c‑treeDB Virtual Tables
- Memory Files
- Stored Procedure Debugging in Java
- VSS Integration
- Server Advantages
- FairCom’s CPU Accounting – Definitions and Procedures