March 1, 2021
FairCom Pro Services opens the door to ultimate database performance
Experienced engineers provide training and consulting to customers
Our success as a company is dependent on the success of our customers. That is why FairCom strives to enable our customers to maintain a high level of database performance when relying on our technology, regardless if it is being used in traditional, legacy, or IoT / Industry 4.0 environments. One avenue through which we enable our customers to meet and exceed their goals is FairCom Pro Services: a comprehensive education and consulting program.
FairCom Pro Services is structured around two important concepts:
- Providing focused advanced engineer training for developers and system administrators
- Sharing the expertise of our experienced engineers to help you with best practices and preventative maintenance for production environments
What do we mean when we say the program is administered by experienced engineers? The answer is simple: FairCom Pro Services is administered by the same engineers who design and build our products. Other vendors can’t say the same.
Today, FairCom Pro Services has training and consulting options for all of the major products in our product line:
- FairCom DB multimodel database
- c-treeRTG for legacy system modernization and migration (COBOL and Btrieve Editions)
- FairCom EDGE IoT/IIoT hub
We have designed FairCom Pro Services so that it consists of multiple, integrated segments that complement one another. This allows you to customize every aspect of training or consulting services to meet your organization’s unique needs.
The overarching benefits of FairCom Pro Services is that it enables your team to be in the best position possible for your specific environment, allowing you to:
- strengthen your own product
- enhance the ability to provide technical support to users
- improve end users’ overall product experience and confidence in the solution
- achieve ultimate database performance while reducing resource consumption
The components of the FairCom Pro Services program are designed for remote delivery. On-site options are also available, as long as travel restrictions don’t apply, and will have additional travel costs. Where concerns of budget, time or multi-team locations arise, each program can be customized.
Contact us at email@example.com or visit faircom.com/pro_services to learn how FairCom Pro Services can help you achieve high-performance with your FairCom technology.