Posted By: David Faust
FairCom has opened a new office in Draper Utah to take advantage of the area’s growing technology talent.
FairCom is expanding operations as it opens a new office in Draper, Utah. This office will be FairCom’s fourth operating office with headquarters in Columbia, Missouri and international offices in Italy and Brazil. The new office will give FairCom an opportunity to grow its product team, add engineers, and expand its marketing and sales efforts. A key focus is to bring support directly to customers in this important area.
FairCom was drawn to Utah by the growing talent in the enterprise technology sector. According to Alysha Brown, COO of FairCom,
“We’re excited to be in Utah. The talent in Utah is exceptional, and it’s great to take part in the growing tech culture of Silicon Slopes. In addition to the talent available, we have a number of clients represented here, so it will be a good opportunity to extend our award-winning customer support to those clients on a local level.”
FairCom’s customers include Visa, UPS, and Thompson Reuters. Its technology can be found in 43% of the Fortune 500 along with thousands of ISVs. Local Utah customers include Henry Schein, Spillman Technologies, Caravan Automation, Directory Resources, Applied Materials, Wencor Group, and InfoTrax Systems.
FairCom is the creator of c‑treeACE, the oldest and most robust NoSQL database technology that provides full ACID compliance and a complete SQL engine on top of the unstructured data, providing a complete No+SQL™ solution. FairCom has been developing this database technology since 1979. Important milestones include:
- 1979 – Company Founded
- 1984 – FairCom announces its revolutionary c‑tree File Handler
- 1987 – FairCom launches c‑tree Server
- 1987 – r-tree Report Generator launches
- 1993 – FairCom Europe Opens in Italy
- 1995 – FairCom Japan Opens
- 1996 – FairCom Brazil opens in São Paulo
- 2001 – FairCom launches the c‑tree Server SDK
- 2004 – FairCom introduces Cross Platform c‑treeSQL
- 2008 – c‑treeACE V9.0 Professional with Stand-alone and Sever SDKs
- 2012 – c‑treeACE V10.0 launches with tighter integration between SQL and NoSQL technologies.
- 2015 – FairCom West Opens in Salt Lake City
The new office is located in Draper City at 120 East 13065 South, Suite 101.
Let’s Learn a Little More About Utah!