Posted By: Brad Thomas
FairCom’s recently released c-treeEDGE IoT Database V2 is packed with new features that increase flexibility for data management in edge computing environments. A sampling of the many additions include massively parallel data replication, automatic aggregation, OPC UA and improved ThingWorx® integration.
Below you will find links that go into detail about the benefits and features of c-treeEDGE V2, as well as everything you need to know to install and run your c-treeEDGE Database.
If you have questions or would like to set up a demo, please don’t hesitate to contact us here or 1-800-234-8180.
Fact Sheets and White Papers
- c-treeEDGE V2 – Fact Sheet (PDF)
- FairCom’s high-performance NAV API on the edge – White Paper (HTML) … (PDF)
- c-treeEDGE V2 Features – Spec Sheet (HTML) … (PDF)
- c-treeEDGE IoT Database Extension for ThingWorx – Fact Sheet (PDF)
- To collect and manage data on the edge, not just any database will do – White Paper (HTML) … (PDF)
- Data is the key in IT/OT convergence – White Paper (HTML)
- FairCom Corporation – Fact Sheet (PDF)
- OPC UA Tutorial
- ThingWorx Tutorial (AlwaysOn)
- ThingWorx Tutorial (MQTT)
- Node-RED Tutorial (MQTT)
- Node-RED Tutorial (native)
- MQTT Tutorial (Python)
- REST API Tutorial
- Windows IoT Tutorial
- Auto Aggregation, Timestamps, and Purging